Full-Stack Developer (Senior, Junior x2)
PAD Tech is a specialized application company, working to transform entrepreneurial ideas into real projects, and to find investment opportunities that have a promising future. We investigate market needs and adapt technology to serve societies. We develop and update start-up projects and add measures that will motivate entrepreneurs and get them to the maximum benefit. We are looking for a “Full Stack Developers – Senior and Junior” to Join our team in Turkey - Istanbul. Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web and mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developer to integrate user interface elements with server-side logic.
- Write effective APIs.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Write technical documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field (preferred).
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Experience in database design and management (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB).
- Experience in mobile application development kits (e.g. Flutter, Xamarin).
- Experience in web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache).
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- IT Project management experience for the senior role is a plus.
- Knowledge of GitHub, project management tools like Jira or Asana.
- Experience as part of an Agile team.
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic, good knowledge of Turkish or English will be an asset.
- If you are interested in joining and believe this is the role for you, please send your C.V along with samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use Back-End Developer” term in the subject line.