Front End Developer
PAD Tech is a specialized application company, working to transform entrepreneurial ideas into real projects, and to find investment opportunities that have a promising future. We investigate market needs and adapt technology to serve societies. We develop and update start-up projects and add measures that will motivate entrepreneurs and get them to the maximum benefit. We are looking for a “Front End Developer” to Join our team in Turkey - Istanbul.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Define how the application looks and how it works.
- Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how users interact with new features.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field. (Preferred).
- Minimum of 3-year experience in frontend development role.
- Has advanced skills in jQuery, jQuery plugins, Bootstrap, or equivalent libraries.
- Experience in Angular, 2+ preferred.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Knowledge and experience of working on responsive web design.
- iOS and Android application development experience is a strong plus.
- Experience in design perspectives, Photoshop or similar tools.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of GitHub, project management tools like Jira or Asana.
- Experience in designing and managing WordPress and Wix based websites.
- Experience as part of an Agile team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic, good knowledge of Turkish or English will be an asset.
- If you are interested in joining and believe this is the role for you, please send your C.V along with samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Front-End Developer” term in the subject line.